• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Asylum 16

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I go to the con tomorrow, although it doesn't start til Friday, but thought I would start a thread and post during the con in it.

Expect weird stuff that probably doesn't make much sense, but I'll share my con experience with you :)
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
It does seem to be getting bigger and bigger each year as more people attend it, they get more and more guests.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
So after 3 hours of queuing I bought autos and a Rachel photo op. I'm doing some of my autos this afternoon so that I can watch more of the talks over the weekend. I may buy another photo op tomorrow depending on who's talk I enjoyed
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
The newly updated poster, with the autos from today. While waiting for Ty we were sat next to Jim and he talked about how someone tried to sell a used tissue from Jared after he'd had a cold!
 

Attachments

  • 1462549880719-2147123832.jpg
    1462549880719-2147123832.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Well my 3 hours were nothing to the chaos that happened later, they had to shut it all down because of health and safety. Change venue and restart it later, the ticket office ended up closing around 10pm and then due to a lack of info the karaoke location got around around the same time as it got closed. As everything got pushed back the disco after it for cancelled.

In bed at around half 10, not the best way for a con night.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
This morning was a bit crazy before it all started as they don't have enough seats for everyone and the board telling you when ro go to thongs wasn't working. The talks however have been great. I started with jensen, and he's got me really excited for the next ep.
Amy was afterwards and sadly she didn't get that many questions as a lot left for photos. She did seem to love playing Mary though.
Ruth was next and she's just great, she tried to make it spoiler free but didn't get that the UK had finished season 10!
Last one before lunch was Ty and he got the music playing and danced around the room to Uptown Funk! As well as asking everyone to just ask benny questions to mark
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Well con is now over, and while the entertainment was badly planned in the evenings I had a great con.

I only missed two of the talks all weekend which was great. I didn't buy as much this time as last year so it was far more relaxed.

People remembered to prank mark by asking loads of benny questions!

They played Nicki's music and she got all teary, as I don't think she's really had it played to a big audience before.

Matt and Rich were so fun, dancing around the stage.

The hillywood girls played the parody and got everyone to sing along.

Jared told the story of how he stopped the train because he forgot Gen's bag!
 

Baby

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
59
Age
42
Location
Northern Minnesota
Sounds like a very fun time! It's awesome that so many of the actors were at one con at the same time and that you got such good seats!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
13133110_10154155407099591_4625852526133543947_n.jpg

I think this is one of my favourite photos that I took over the weekend.
 
Top Bottom