• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

What are you working on?

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I'm trying to have more tech free time, so today I switched it all off for an hour and did some reading and got a cross stitch out
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I have started to crochet a vest type cardigan, not sure what the right word is ha. I don't think I am going to have enough yarn. Im pretty fat now, I just want something long enough to cover my butt.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
So I finished the vest cardigan thingo and mum raved about it, kept saying how I should sell this stuff. But the amount of time it takes to make, I wouldn't actually be making any money off it. And they are such simple things in the cheapest possible yarn, I doubt anyone would pay money for them anyway. So, now I am making one for Mum. Hoping to finish by Thursday when she drops in, but I will be surprised if I can finish it in that time!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
There is no way I am getting it done in time. In rushing, i messed up too, kept adding stitches.

I really want to get more blueberry bushes in, but whenever i go to bunnings they have none. The costs are just outrageous for fresh food and I seem to be best at growing fruit and herbs over anything else.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Im slowly working on the diamond art, I really should try to get some done in between craft group sessions.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Mum didnt want the vest thingo anyway. Says its too hot for her to wear at home, which is true. I'll just keep at it for me, maybe put some sleeves on it.

I want to find where this draft is coming in! Must be a new crack in the floorboards somewhere
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
So much town drama with the general store closing again. Wow. It really does put a nail in the coffin of this small town. So I spent yesterday planning my own general store, right down to break times :p yes a worthless waste of time because I will never be capable of running a business, especially one like that and the better option is for someone to convince the big shops to start a delivery run. But it was fun to be lost in a fairytale dream world of a job for a day.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I'm about half way through loom knitting a lap blanket. Haven't done any diamond art in a while though.
 
Top Bottom