• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Top 3 episodes?

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
What's your top 3 episodes of the season? What about your bottom 3?

I'm only 6 episodes in so I'll do it after my rewatch, but I already know bugs will be in the bottom 3!
 

Shurley

I am the Stapler Queen!
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
332
Bottom three would definitely have to be:
  1. Route 666
  2. Bugs
  3. Pilot
Two of those have rewatchable qualities, though, so even the bad isn't all that bad :)

Top three:
  1. Home
  2. Faith
  3. Devil's Trap
This is all just off the top of my head, of course :D
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Still thinking on this

Bottom is definitely Bugs

Top 3, no order:

Faith - love this one, one of my favourite stand alone eps in the series
Salvation- I think I prefer it, at the moment, to Devils Trap, it's more emotional
Either Home or Devils trap - love them revisiting their old house, but the spirit of Mary being there let's it down, whereas we get the intro of Bobby in Devils trap
 
Top Bottom