• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Who wants to watch some SPN?

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I am up for watching some of its best (and worst) before the finale season. Who's in?

I have season 10 on today, there is so much I had forgotten about and want to see again. Certain character arcs I just want to watch on their own. What a rich show and so much fun!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I might try and watch a bit before 15, but it'll probably be just a few episodes, although season 10 was a good one.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Which episodes take your fancy? I am going to do a full rewatch, just a few of the best.

I've done Demon Dean... maybe some s7 next?
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
What season was Abbadon, I kinda fancy watching that again?
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
OOh yeah. I'd be up for that.. um I can't remember hah, was she before or after demon dean? I'm thinking s9? Not one I have on DVD yet.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I'm thinking it was either 8 or 9, it was before 10 I know that much!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I want to watch some right now today! Season 9? Be my recoup!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I am going to do a full rewatch, just a few of the best.

This was supposed to say I am NOT going to do a full rewatch.

I think I want to see a few more eps of season 8 and 9 before s15. I'd probably do some of the particular character story arcs once the whole thing is completed. Never know who is going to end up in the last season!
 
Top Bottom