• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

What's on your menu?

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Broadbeans and carrots from the neighbours garden with coffee for breakfast. Also have a MANGO for today yaaay, the mangoes are amazing this season and its still really early on, they are only going to get cheaper and more abundant from here :D Might get some meat out of the freezer but I doubt I will have enough energy to cook today so maybe I will get some more duck egg quiche out instead and have some pickings from the garden for a side salad.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Butterfly lamb leg. Then blueberry yogurt for dessert. I feel awesome. Meat and dairy fuels my soul
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Got baby potatoes to use up, so might roast them and do a bit of a roast dinner tonight.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Made the most amazing mushie chicken and bacon dish yesterday, but it was really rich, so I froze 3 portions because I could barely get through one for lunch. But then I had my lunch leftovers for dinner, cold, and it tasted even more amazing cold! So now I regret freezing so much cos i want more now and should have left it in the fridge.

Had tuna and avocado and asparagus and tuna and cheese for lunch.

Salad leaves and milo for dinner, no wonder I want that creamy meat thing now! Not enough dinner after so much work in the yard.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Just cooked the most bland potato and broadbean curry. Used up the last of the broadbeans from my garden. Not hungry enough to eat it yet. Needs kale.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I want to make caramelised onion mash, however I have neither potatoes or onions! Going food shopping tomorrow so tonight will be out of the freezer, chips and something probably
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I am eating SO well lately haha when I have money I spend it on grub!

Got another lamb leg today, very yum with mustard pickles for dinner and watermelon shared with Anya for desert.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I now have potatoes and onion, however I'm eating out tomorrow night so won't do mash tonight, probably have the same as last night. Veggie burger and chips.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Lamb and veg pie. I had some out of date gravy and pastry to use up, so its all in the oven now, a real sunday meal!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Got lots of mushrooms to use up, that I got free from the zero waste stall, so mushroom stroganoff tonight.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Just had sausages for lunch, shared with pupper

I got chicken breast out of the freezer, probably chuck that in the oven and have chicken and salad for dinner
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Fish and salad today. Very early lunch. Will probably have icecream at lunchtime haha
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Gonna get bacon out of the freezer and do bacon potato asparagus and red onion and cucumber and creme cheese maybe with avocado. Writing it here cos otherwise i will forget and have something else when this is stuff that has to be used up!
 

Shurley

I am the Stapler Queen!
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
332
Cold and liquid food for the next two days for this gal; I'm already sick of it and I'm hungry all day long :(
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Chicken sandwiches. I havent had bread for ages. Its like a drug! Im so slow and tired. I do love white bread, its just so easy with a ready done chook. Doggo is also getting chicken. I can never finish them quick enough!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Not sure yet, probably won't be any cooking tonight, but I'll do baby potatoes tomorrow with whatever I find in the freezer
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
"German" potato salad. Another cheat ready made from the shop. I love Australia. We put other countries names on ordinary things to make them sound fancy. Its just a normal potato salad, minus egg, but maybe with more mustard. I want to make choc milk but do not want to make mess.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I got leftover mash tonight that I might have with some sausages.
 
Top Bottom